(viewed 831 times)
1. Looking down into the Coire Gaothaich.
2. People standing on the summit of Ben Lui.
3. Philipp, looking stylish and fashion-conscious. It was unexpectedly
sunny and hot that day, and I got badly sunburned.
4. Looking back at the summit of Ben Lui.
5. Ben Lui, from the long, flat ridge that leads to Ben Oss.
6. Some guys we met on the summit of Ben Oss, who furnished us with useful
7. Beinn Dubhcraig, from the saddle.
8. From near to the top of Beinn Dubhcraig: Ben Oss (left), Ben Lui
(right). Coire Gaothaich is the corrie on the right of Ben Lui.
9th May 2008, 14:47