(Around the back of Vodka Wodka. Which was nice, but apparently you
can only drink in their garden until midnight)
More mayhem from deepest Kirriemuir
2) Troutfish in his custom DJ booth
3) Cat and Joe enjoying their official Johnnyfest merchandise in the
4) Johnny himself
Not just any old party...
1) The campsite area
2) The men create a beer-holding device, then lower it into the
river, for chilling purposes. Note the JF branding, created with gaff.
3) Rob and Tony were there, as were all the cool kids..
4) ..like Spoonie's band, FeSTR
All but one of my exam results came out today.
According to this spreadsheet, provided I get an E or above in the
other exam, then I pass.(that's all the uni exams I've ever done on there, not just this year's..)
17th Jun 2005, 20:56
| tags:excelcomments (6)
note that it is bus coloured :)
the two parts were a few metres away on the pavement