Can I say I am disappointed that I am not blogging from a tornado? No tornado, but the storm was pretty damn good.
I know these are dark, but that is the way it was. the bottom one is the same arcades that facto posted. It was a really lovely day.
I had to ask what the building was because everyone is just supposed to know it's the London City Hall. Canadians built in Canary Wharf, have to look it up. Last photo is the guys relaxing after a hard day.
There is a lot of relaxing going on along the Thames after work. I was stunned to see so many people in their work clothes having a beer. So many suits and high heels. I guess it is a better choice than getting on the rush hour tube.
Photos found in my camera. did i say i had a great time enough times, and I miss you all?
this was me after my papparazi moment with M.
why are you all asleep?
8th Jun 2007, 04:36
| tags:londoncomments (23)
my eye, the birches in front of the tate, and does ms moneypenny work in that building in the bottom photo? There are a lot more photos of London, but I had to ask myself, has this been blogged already?
8th Jun 2007, 04:33
| tags:londoncomments (14)
8th Jun 2007, 04:26
1. Pitcher Plant, carnivourous, a bog plant I know well from the swamps of Canada.
2. Tulip tree, indigenous to my area, and one of the first flowering plants. ever.
3. Pitcher Plant, also carnivourous, from the American southern swamps, grows tall and very beautiful, sculptural.
4. Sweet peas and roses, a traditional and very fragrant mix.
5. The giant water lilies, some of the most famous plants of Kew.
Kew is something special for plant idiots like myself. I will spare you the zillion photos of rare and unusual plants. For now.
I seem to have taken lots of completely out of focus photos in Nottinghamshire. I was having too good a time.