and it was raining. enthralling.
making the most of the lo-fi cam on my E65. *sigh*
three weeks is a long time to go without internet access at home, and my
moblogging activity has been especially affected during said period.
surfing moblog on a mobile phone is no picnic, and is made even harder
when your handset gets pinched by some no-good thieving dirty in Liverpool.
anyway, now i'm back online, and here are the last three weeks in brief:
- taking a break from work and throwing down some frisbee
- a door to nowhere on a ride home
- banana and melted mars bar at andy's BBQ
- farmer phil cuts the grass
- lunchtime beers
- the radio city monstrosity in Liverpool
- teaching the fellas how to jump
- andy pondering over a long island ice tea at the blue bar, albert dock
8th May 2007, 21:32
my new camphone is rubbish.
look who i found...
dedicated to that free-wheeling spirit, Dhamaka
. good luck kid. vaya con dios.