It's not hard enough to be a table ... and it's not soft enough to be
a cushion. So what the hell do you do with it?
22nd Jul 2005, 22:20
Shooting in Nottingham for 5 weeks on a kids reality TV series for Five.
It's not particularly evil, but the office they've constructed is tres Big Brother. Three days to go, it's looking good ...
22nd Jul 2005, 22:13
It's back ... after 5 years locked away, and it's still a bugger to tune.
Looking forward belting out some old Pinhole Wafer classics
(and sore fingers for a few days).
22nd Jul 2005, 08:47
Now it's grinning at me like I'm some kind of fool!
20th Jul 2005, 12:59
Mike and I invented a new game ... how close can you get to the resting pigeons without scaring them off?
I think I won.
20th Jul 2005, 11:13
"You know, Paul, posting on Moblog is very much like making love to a
beautiful woman ..."
6th Jul 2005, 10:12
So the story goes ...We used to take a trip to London every year - it became known as "The Annual" ... and it was brilliant!
Last week, myself and Dave took that same trip after a 5 year hiatus. It was expensive, and rowdy - just like old times. And here are the only photos that make any sense ...
1) Big Ben from the south bank of the Thames.
2) At the London Aquarium. The lonliest fish I've ever seen ...
3) Coldplay, live at Crystal Palace. The crowd, after more than 2 hours spent fighting traffic in the centre of Brixton. No chance of a space near the front, then. And then the rain came down. So we were far away and very wet.
4) The gig. Complete with "woo" lights.
5) The boys eagerly await news of where next year's annual will be
held ... and if rumours are to be believed, it may be Rekjavik (but we're thrifty buggers, so probably just London again)!
2nd Jul 2005, 16:19
Two and a half weeks left on the observational documentary series ... now chasing contributors left, right and centre for release forms & consent to use the shot footage.
It got us thinking how it would make for a great Pacman-style video game!
"Can you track down all the surgeons before your contract expires?"
22nd Jun 2005, 16:19