just waiting for the boys to get their deformed chicken burgers
1) lisa & i
2) tom with his mouth full (he dropped his top bun & was going to eat it... gross, we made him get another one, he said he would of eaten it if we weren't there)
3) a close up of a drunken jan
13th Nov 2006, 11:15
here is libsdibs dancing away on the dancing machine...
1) her boyfriend mags taking a photo of her while i take a photo of her.. hehe
2) jamie watching jealous... he does like to boogey
13th Nov 2006, 11:06
ahh re-united with some old friends i hadnt seen for a couple of years.. i do love & miss them loads!
1) mat, paul (uni) & susannah (uni from australia) - note my new hair cut... =P
2) susannah taking a picture of me while speaking
3) paul poking his tongue out with trich & susannah
4) dan & ged being erotica
5) jan & tom playing video games
EDIT: sadly i whipped out my camera AFTER we finished bowling... i was too in the moment, i scored 124 on the first game & whooped jamie's ass big time YES!! [w00t]
this place was so stunning! we walked around, it was so beautiful! we had lunch here & i ate a whole bowl of muscles to myself (jamie hates seafood)...
i came across this amazing sculpture garden as well...
i wish we were still in barcelona, the weather was amazing! 22degrees & all
i ate my first paella! shame jamie hates seafood, we could only get the mixed paella which had muscles, prawns, squid, chicken & pork, he had the chicken & pork. it was so tasty
we had sangria with my birthday lunch, but then i got very drunk & passed out on our ferry ride =(
this is the view when leavin the olympic stadium, then stumbling to the gaudi museum... isn't it beautiful?
how awesome are gaudi's buildings?!
need i say more? just take a look
this is my favourite pic of the holiday - look at all the colours!
jamie & i stumbled into this awesome fruit market, which had exotic fruits, we tried a pitaya & it was oh so delicious! look how massive everything is! we drank fresh strawberry juice as well. it was very, very tasty