The Circus Space
1st December 09
The Flying Felines perform 'Undertaking'
Work in progress...
The feedback we recieved from the audience: -
Our skill level is good though our characters need a lot of work.
• Overly effeminate
• Over the top
Mine were –
• Facial expressions – should show emotion
• Not to hurry moves (opening moves – I am unsure if it meant on floor or rope)
• Movement of expression in face
• Needs more chemistry or connection between two characters to match theatrically how effective tricks and colour use are.
• People were unsure if it was a comedy
• More moving tricks and less poses
• Connection between characters and audience stronger
• Quite a difference in characters – one subtle, one OTT – not sure if intentional
we will of course keep trying