1) The Old Harbour, Barry. Yes, people do actually drive vehicles on the wet sand and mud.
2) There are boats moored in the Old Harbour, which is under water at high tide. Most of the boats are pretty dilapidated, though. The tide needs to be very high to actually sail a boat out of here so they don't get used much. The footprints are from people walking on the sand and mud.
3) The Bristol Channel is a busy shipping lane. These ships are probably bound for Avonmouth.
Took the dog out in the car today. When I opened the boot he just lay there with his head lolling out over the bumper. Someone actually came up and asked if he was OK. I explained that it's just that he's a lazy hound and wouldn't move unless he had to!
- Taken at 12:23 PM on May 21, 2009 - uploaded by ShoZu
Couple of shots taken on our walk this evening.
1) On the beach looking out on the Bristol Channel with the Somerset hills just about visible in the distance.
2) On Cold Knap Point.
And not raining this evening, either.
- Taken at 9:01 PM on May 19, 2009 - uploaded by ShoZu
19th May 2009, 22:01
| tags:ShoZucomments (5)
- Taken at 8:45 PM on May 18, 2009 - uploaded by ShoZu
18th May 2009, 20:51
| tags:ShoZucomments (7)
- Taken at 6:52 PM on May 18, 2009 - uploaded by ShoZu
18th May 2009, 19:05
| tags:ShoZucomments (6)