I planned a mystery tour for us today. TheOtherHalf
had no idea where we were going. First stop was Wentwood Forest, between Newport and Chepstow. Next was nearby Caerwent, where the remains of a Roman town nestle amongst a modern town. Finally, we stopped off in Usk and had a walk along the river.
1) Tim's home from home in the back of the car.
2) A forest road in Wentwood.
4) A carpet of bluebells.
5) Exploring the Roman ruins in Caerwent.
6) Tim doing his Bambi impression
7) Tim's favourite part of Caerwent
8) The River Usk