Pictures from my recent ill-fated trip to Beinn Dubhcraig, near Tyndrum. The trip's described in greater detail here
No pictures taken after the accident, non-serious though it was: I had more important things to deal with at the time.
- Jo, just after crossing the river (I didn't get the camera out in time to catch her splashing through it).
- Jo again, with Beinn a' Chleibh in the background.
- The view across the valley
- Mysterious footprints...
- Closer in on the footprints. We think someone left them a while ago, the snow melted and re-froze, and then fresh powder blew in and collected in the footprints.
- A view off to the East.
- Ben Lui.
- Loch Lomond and the surrounding hills, from the summit
- Looking North from the summit.