1st Sep 2005, 13:29
24th Aug 2005, 23:41
| tags:funniescomments (9)
1. Little elvis
2. Martwine n' elvis
3. Rich is now officially a finnsta, whatever that means (not to be confused with "muddyfunnsta" [remember Robocop dubbing?]...um, whatever that mean't :o)
4. Awwww.......soooooo cuuuuute!
24th Aug 2005, 23:25
1+2/ Landed in Cowes and went for pints and Fish n' Chips. Dyam good.
3. Morning coffee 6am. Fortifying oursleves before the race.
4+5. And they're off! (to the starting line.)
Mooring at Cowes the day before. It was bloody crowded! A clip had
broken right at the top of the mast, so it looked liked we're out of
the race. But then, lo and behold, another boat moored against us,
who's skipper just happened to be a rigger by trade. He fixed up a
random plank of wood with a piece of rope and manage to use it to
climbto the top of the mast and fix the clip. Amazing. I wanted to
take a picture, but then I got caught by a wave of superstition and
thought that something terrible might happen if I did. Oh well.Still, I love these pics. Particularly the bottom one. Deva looks like a Centauri ambassador!
1. Wandan (beatbox)
2. Lazy Habits + Skinhorse (rhymes)
Not great sound quality- waddaya expect?
Yup, that's me chuckling moronically in the background. I'd been talking about doing a video on the 38 for ages ('cos it's soon to be out of service *wipes a tear*) and then it struck me... no time like the present!
3. The Result - Dan's face says it all really.
2. The Big Idea -
"Why don't we do some proppa East Lahndan stuff like eat jellied eels?"
"Yes lets, I've never tried them either!"
1. The Victim - fast talking Irish lad visits old pal's new abode in East London.