Went to Bumgay... sorry, I mean Bungay (pronounced "Bungy") in East
Anglia. Tiny little village with many Georgian houses, 11century
churches and remains of castles.
14th Sep 2005, 13:34
| tags:bungaycomments (16)
Quite like these pics but wouldn't say they were any good. However, there was a such a wicked buzz that night, so clearly my phone was diggin' it :-)
1. Half of teflon (fokt that 'un oop din't i?)
2. On teh move
3. Stopping on the island
4. Pausing for chat
5. Full flow
International Moblog Convention! Well... almost! Astonishing attendances all the way from Switzerland, Germany and New York- pretty darn amazing. Not to mention the long distances travelled by some within the UK- and the rare as a yeti sight of Rich... in London!
1. Pieceoplastic and Monkeypunk (aaaah, sweet!)
2. Teh Alfez0r
3. Euphro! Smiley as ever!
4. Pieco' and Alfie (anyone know who's that in the middle?)
5. Dhamaka and Daz
6. Mr and Mrs 540 air!
7. Rich and Dhamaka
8. (clockwise from left) Me, Bronxelf, Stefan, Daz, Dhamaka and Alfie.
1st Sep 2005, 13:29
24th Aug 2005, 23:41
| tags:funniescomments (9)
1. Little elvis
2. Martwine n' elvis
3. Rich is now officially a finnsta, whatever that means (not to be confused with "muddyfunnsta" [remember Robocop dubbing?]...um, whatever that mean't :o)
4. Awwww.......soooooo cuuuuute!
24th Aug 2005, 23:25
1+2/ Landed in Cowes and went for pints and Fish n' Chips. Dyam good.
3. Morning coffee 6am. Fortifying oursleves before the race.
4+5. And they're off! (to the starting line.)
Mooring at Cowes the day before. It was bloody crowded! A clip had
broken right at the top of the mast, so it looked liked we're out of
the race. But then, lo and behold, another boat moored against us,
who's skipper just happened to be a rigger by trade. He fixed up a
random plank of wood with a piece of rope and manage to use it to
climbto the top of the mast and fix the clip. Amazing. I wanted to
take a picture, but then I got caught by a wave of superstition and
thought that something terrible might happen if I did. Oh well.Still, I love these pics. Particularly the bottom one. Deva looks like a Centauri ambassador!