Um... no pilots here. Except for the old geezer.
Grannies, grandparents, great aunts n' uncles. The night before, from my cousin's 21st birthday party. Shame, I got no pictures of my cousin's to moblog thru the generations.
The third pic is quintessential- Sam spitting his dentures out!
14th Sep 2005, 13:40
Went to Bumgay... sorry, I mean Bungay (pronounced "Bungy") in East
Anglia. Tiny little village with many Georgian houses, 11century
churches and remains of castles.
14th Sep 2005, 13:34
| tags:bungaycomments (16)
Quite like these pics but wouldn't say they were any good. However, there was a such a wicked buzz that night, so clearly my phone was diggin' it :-)
1. Half of teflon (fokt that 'un oop din't i?)
2. On teh move
3. Stopping on the island
4. Pausing for chat
5. Full flow
International Moblog Convention! Well... almost! Astonishing attendances all the way from Switzerland, Germany and New York- pretty darn amazing. Not to mention the long distances travelled by some within the UK- and the rare as a yeti sight of Rich... in London!
1. Pieceoplastic and Monkeypunk (aaaah, sweet!)
2. Teh Alfez0r
3. Euphro! Smiley as ever!
4. Pieco' and Alfie (anyone know who's that in the middle?)
5. Dhamaka and Daz
6. Mr and Mrs 540 air!
7. Rich and Dhamaka
8. (clockwise from left) Me, Bronxelf, Stefan, Daz, Dhamaka and Alfie.
1st Sep 2005, 13:29
24th Aug 2005, 23:41
| tags:funniescomments (9)
1. Little elvis
2. Martwine n' elvis
3. Rich is now officially a finnsta, whatever that means (not to be confused with "muddyfunnsta" [remember Robocop dubbing?]...um, whatever that mean't :o)
4. Awwww.......soooooo cuuuuute!
24th Aug 2005, 23:25