* ...the prof. never leaves ink on the edges. it started out as me being lazy, but, i like the border it gives, and feel like everyrthing i do has got to have them.
* actually happy with the prints from the sloppy real fast plate i did in class (and moblogged the making of, albeit poorly) yesterday.
i could have taken my time and made the hand a lot better, but, i was fidgity and just sortof drawing without a plan. stream of conciousness drawing, i guess.
* still not so happy with this one.. though, it's certainly taking on more texture and , well, dark-gloom-feel than i ever intended... I etched it again today, putting in some lines, but, didn't have time to print it... hoping i didn't destroy it, though, eh..
25th Apr 2005, 21:06
* trying to go back to sleep.
25th Apr 2005, 13:16
* g'night . ( I assume this one is also late 60's/ 70's )
25th Apr 2005, 09:24
......... *sigh* (okay, maybe going to york again this summer is a bad idea. unless i get a job there ... and that doesn't sound like fun. nor does it sound like acomplishing goals of relaxing/getting personal art-etc. work done.)
(no more shall I be:) "loyal to my sorrowful country" is a great short little song. (by ted leo / the pharmacists) since I'm on the topic.
25th Apr 2005, 08:01