* not sure if this conveys the headache/migraine I have right now, but, you can almost tell that my eyes feel sore enough to fall out.
* cuff. don't think I've moblogged this ever... purchased from a store on melrose, modified while I was in new mexico with a stone and some lacing...
also, I've just noticed that it looks like a monster.
* can't see the two little marks, but, this #%@#%@% has made part of my arm very sore. something I don't miss when I'm in the UK, bugs don't carry poison.
12th May 2005, 07:04
I should really stop trying to write my paper for creative writing right before class.
there are too many other things to do online than my english work.
and I feel bad turning in rhyming bs I take so little time to put together.. (it's okay to turn in rhyming bs when I put a lot of work into it)
11th May 2005, 23:19
* the service drive (trucks for loading/unloading/ plumbing/generator building etc. street) on campus.
* earlier this morning. got a ride to school. forgot how nice face + out window = warm, nice wind. dogs have some smarts, you know.
11th May 2005, 21:35
yesterday, I had an okay day. in the afternoon, I spoke to two close friends for a few minutes. one, I called because I hadn't spoken to in a while, the other, was returning my call even though he only had a minute to say hi.
the combined minutes really messed me up, as, I'd kindof forgotten how much I liked human contact and all that stuff. (I am really a robot and do not need people. Really.)
so, I was thinking about how I wished I just had some sort of hug-substitute..
when I remembered a piece of paper. I wasn't sure if it was still in my wallet, but, I checked.. and it was...
I re read it. It's basically a wonderful letter, with the last few lines reading that I should print the email out, and take the hug with me , in case i should want it later.
the hug belonged to my friend tyler. it made me, well. sad, to read the paper. not very sad, because I was relatively detached, at this point. so, I decided, the hug wasn't really valid anymore, as, I hadn't talked to him in a good year/ he's busy, has better friends/etc...also, the email was, really old...(and, I'd gone through a lot of stuff without that hug. or even a listening ear, etc.)
I set it on my desk next to some gum wrappers to be thrown out. as I was walking back to my room with a trash bag to throw the stuff in, I got a text message. from tyler. asking if I was busy....
great timing, huh?
this is tyler. i hope he won't kill me if he sees this, but, I think it's a nice picture of him. we got coffee. it was late, he should have headed back home, but then we grabbed food at Dennys. and that was really nice.
I had a little bit of a cry explaining the above to him, before he left, but, I got a decent hug out of it, even if I embarrassed myself a lot.
11th May 2005, 08:25