1) Euston, we have a problem! Arrived in London after 10pm & didn't realise the last trains to the Midlands left at 9.30pm! Caught a coach from Victoria to Birmingham, which left at 11.30pm and arrived at 3.30am!
2) Ale's first trip to England, & Birmingham Coach depo at 3.??am
3) The Smith's AWESOME Christmas cake 2007 (arranged into alto's, tenor's & soprano's)
4) Me & me Mum.
5) Big Bird
6) Heavenly Christmas Cheesecake...aaaaahhh...
7) Uncle Pete, Chloe & Tora
Just finished this. Absolutely brilliant.
Wearing this hat a lot lately, feeling tres French. Bonjour..wee wee..rendevous.. hors d'oeuvres.
I know it's late, and about 8 years old, but I love it, so eer ya go.
Went to see Steve Lawler at Q Club last night.
1) Bottle of Moet kindly donated by the man I shared my umbrella with
waiting for a taxi in the rain on Friday night. He was given it (in a brown
paper bag) and said the only reason he took it was because he thought it was
beer :) I gave him my umbrella.
2) Inside Q
3) Steve Lawler
4 & 5) Girls girls girls
6) Eagle Eye Schneatz demonstrates glow stick skills