The M1 was littered with yellow buses full of Boy Sprouts on Sunday, all heading for Leeds
1 No idea what that building is, the reflections were grand, but i couldn't get close enough to get a good shot.
2. Selfidges, i wanted to see what id might look like in the dark
3. And this is how far we did brum to Brum. South Leeds to north Leeds to Brum
i was doing what you were doing
Some of you will have already seen some of the Mister's gruesome body parts last year. These are pre and post removal of a cyst from his eyelid. And then some pretty flowers cos they look nicer than his eye
19th Apr 2007, 16:51
I did fall off! Steep slope, grass and brambles, slippery with dew. I blame Mr FF for taking us off piste.1. Arm v brambles.
2. Swan Lake? Nah, Aire and Calder Navigation Canal
3. View from Kippax towards Swillington
4. The green, green slime of home. We avoid taking this bath, i think this puddle may be radioactive
Does my bravery know no bounds?. Some taken from above, and some from below
or not plotblogging, that is the question